Industrial Grade STPP
It is obtained through high-tower high-pressure atomization. This product is an effective and quickly dissolvable phosphorus-free auxiliary agent, it is considered the ideal substitution for STPP (Sodium triphosphate). STPP is widely used in washing-powder, detergent, printing, dyeing auxiliary agent and textile auxiliary agent industries.
Type: Sodium Tripolyphosphate
CAS No.: 7758-29-4
Other Names: STPP
EINECS No.: 231-838-7
Place of Origin: Sichuan, China (Mainland)
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Appearance: White powder
Application: Detergent Raw Material
Color: Pure White
Hs code: 28353100
1. Used as one of the main auxiliaries for synthetic detergent, synergist for soap; water softener, tanning agent for leather making, auxiliary for dyeing;
2. As an effective dispersion agent for suspensions of coatings, kaolin, magnesium oxide, calcium carbonate and drilling mud etc.
3. As an oil contamination resistance agent in paper production. In foodstuff industry it is used as quality improver in the process of canned food, fruit juice drinks, foodstuffs from milk or soybeans.
4. It may tender the meat in canned ham and soften the skin of horse bean in canned horse bean.
5. It may also serves as a softener or densifier in foodstuff industry.
Through 16 mesh Sieve % ≥ 95
Through 35 mesh sieve % ≥ 90
Through 100 mesh sieve %≥ 40