Urea N 46
Urea is the kind of chemical fertilizers contains the nitrogen 46%. Urea is a good neutral fertilizer, suitable for a variety of soil and various crops. In irrigated crops, urea can be applied dry to the soil, or dissolved and applied through the irrigation water.
Urea Coating: Polymer
CAS No.: 57-13-8
Nitrogen Fertilizer CH4N20
EINECS No.: 200315-5
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
Release Type: Quick
Package: 50kg/1000kg Bag
1. Used for separating nitrous oxide, nitrous acid and chromatography; also used as biological growth agents.
2. Used for the raw material of fertilizers, animal feed, explosives, stabilizers and the preparation of urea-formaldehyde resin.
3. Urea is an important raw material in the production of pesticides. It can be used for making fungicides such as cymoxanil, ethirimol, pesticides triazophos, phosalone, pyrimidines oxychloride, fenitrothion nitrile, tetramethrin, and some herbicides.
4. Used for the nitrogen fertilizer in agriculture; used as feed additives in industry; used for making explosives, stabilizers, and urea-formaldehyde resins, etc.
5. A crop fertilizer for improving the utilization of nitrogen content in urea.