Type: Copper Sulphate
CAS No.: 7758-99-8
Other Names: Copper Sulfate
EINECS No.: 2758-98-7
Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Appearance: Blue crystal
Application: Water Treatment
Product name: Copper Sulphate
HS code: 2833250000
1. In inorganic industry, for the manufacture of other salts such as cuprous chloride, copper chloride feeding, pyrophosphate copper, cuprous oxide, copper acetate, carbonate, etc..
2. In dyes and pigment industry, for the manufacture of dyes such as reactive brilliant blue, reactive violet, etc.
3. In organic industry as synthetic fragrances and dyes intermediates catalyst, methyl methacrylate polymerization inhibitor.
4. In agriculture, used as a fungicide.
5. In animal husbandry, used as a main raw material of feed additive for the trace element copper.
Blue crystals or powder
Transparent blue crystals